These Terms constitute a fully binding agreement between FEEDAFAN LLC, the proprietor of all rights in and to the Service, and you. It is therefore recommended that you carefully read these Terms.
1. FEEDAFAN LLC shall bear no responsibility for users' misuse of the ParkZen application, including, but not limited to inattentive driving which causes accidents while using the ParkZen application.
2. The information provided by ParkZen's Service is generated by users of the
application. ParkZen does not take any responsibility on inaccurate reports and
3. The information provided by the Service originates from other users of the Service. Such information may be inaccurate, incomplete or outdated. ParkZen does not
provide any warranties to such information's credibility or reliability.
4. The Service is intended for use by users who are of the legal age required to hold a driving license.
6. If you use the Service on an Apple device, then you agree and acknowledge that:
Apple, Inc. and Alphabet, Inc. bear no duties or obligations to you under the Terms, including, but not limited to, any obligation to furnish you with Service maintenance and support;
You will have no claims, and you waive any and all rights and causes of action against Apple, Inc. or Alphabet, Inc. with respect to the Service or the Terms, including, but not limited to claims related to maintenance and support, intellectual property infringement, liability, consumer protection, or regulatory or legal conformance;
Apple, Inc. and Apple’s subsidiaries and Alphabet Inc., and Alphabet's subsidiaries are third party beneficiaries of the Terms.
Upon your acceptance of the Terms, Apple, Inc. and Alphabet, Inc. will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these Terms against you as a third party beneficiary thereof.